If you suspect you may have trouble water, Crystal Clear Water will come to your home and perform a simple water test to check for the following, sulfur, iron, hardness, tannins, nitrates and pH. These tests help determine what alternations need to be made to your existing water system or which water system will be best suited for your home.
Although Crystal Clear Water performs a water test, we highly advise our customers to have a sample of their water sent to one of our labs to test for bacteria & lead. We often here the question “Is my water safe?” We can not give you an answer unless it has been sent to our lab and tested. This test is also suitable for FHA/VA LOANS.Testing more than once a year may be warranted in special situations:
- someone in your household is pregnant or nursing
- there are unexplained illnesses in the family
- your neighbors find a dangerous contaminant in their water
- you note a change in water taste, odor, color or clarity
- there is a spill of chemicals or fuels into or near your well
- when you replace or repair any part of your well system